Ағылшын тілінде таза сөйлеу үшін керек 50 жаңылтпаш
Ағылшын тілінде еркін әрі таза сөйлегіңіз келсе, мына жаңылтпаштар арқылы жаттығыңыз. Күніне 3-5 рет қайталау арқылы ағылшын тілінде еркін сөйлейтін боласыз.
[b] және [p] дыбыстары
• A big black bear sat on a big black rug
• Betty Botter bought some butter but, said she, the butter’s bitter
• A happy hippo hopped and hiccupped
• The big bug bit the little beetle
• Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup
• Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
[r] және [l] дыбыстары
• A really leery Larry rolls readily to the road
• I looked right at Larry’s rally and left in a hurry
• Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery
• Lucky rabbits like to cause a ruckus
• Rory’s lawn rake rarely rakes really right
• Round and round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran
[ch] және [sh] дыбыстары
• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
• If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
• I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen
• I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
• Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines
• I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit
• She sees cheese
• She sells seashells on the seashore
• Four fine fresh fish for you
• Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
• Frivolously fanciful Fannie fried fresh fish furiously
[g], [gl] және [gr] дыбыстары
• Green glass globes glow greenly
• How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground?
• Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
[m] және [n] дыбыстары
• How many cans can a cannibal nibble, if a cannibal can nibble cans?
• Merry Mary, marry me!
• Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
• Eleven benevolent elephants
• How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
[k], [s] және [x] дыбыстары
• Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks
• Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
• Six sticky skeletons
• A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk
• A snake sneaks to seek a snack
• I scream, you scream, We all scream for ice cream
• Send toast to ten tense stout saints’ ten tall tents
• Cooks cook cupcakes quickly
• Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better
• The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday
• Thirty-three thousand feathers on a thrush’s throat
• Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle
• Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs
• If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
• Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses
• Which witch is which?
• Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
• Willy’s real rear wheel
• You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York